Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm Not A Nurse

Cruising the online job search sites for Sioux Falls, I find lots of nurses, computer guys, and phone bankers. Tough fiting my square pegs into those round holes. I certainly know how to communicate over the phone, having spent decades in broadcast journalism and in real estate sales.
I think my unique combination of skills qualifies me for customer service, media or public relations, and consulting/counseling jobs. I'll keep plugging away. I would much prefer to talk to someone face to face. The static nature of job applications online can be frustrating at times.   

1 comment:

  1. Hay Mark I like your blog, we have a nice city here in South Dakota. If you should want/need any help looking for a home or looking into the community visit my webpage http://agentnunn.com

    ReplyDelete